Subject: Re: Replacing battery of Sansa Clip Zip?

Re: Replacing battery of Sansa Clip Zip?

From: Christopher Chaltain via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 19:13:46 -0500

I don't think it's that hard to keep a smart phone from connecting to a
network. If it doesn't have a sim card in it, it won't be connecting to
any cellular networks. If you don't want it connecting to wifi then
either turn off wifi or go into airplane mode. I'm not not sure how easy
it is to find a smart phone with a removable battery though.

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail