Subject: Re: request informationrockbox/agptek m16 gb

Re: request informationrockbox/agptek m16 gb

From: Reggie Wong via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 19:46:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, agptek rocker can be bought on amazon.com and walmart.com

https://www.amazon.com/AGPTEK-Bluetooth-Upgraded-Resolution-Audiophile/dp/B07F6YM7TQ

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AGPTEK-ROCKER-Bluetooth-4-0-MP3-Player-High-Resolution-Lossless-Music-Player-for-Audiophile-up-to-256GB-Black/839115890

On Fri, 5/17/19, DanielBègue via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:

 Subject: request informationrockbox/agptek m16 gb
 To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
 Cc: "DanielBègue" <eddy.begue28_at_gmail.com>
 Date: Friday, May 17, 2019, 12:11 PM

 Hello,. I
 am blind, I discovered rockbox not too long ago. For us,
 blindperson, RockBox is a small toolvery practical
 because it vocalizes the small and folders of the player
 onwhich it is worn. Today, I use a sansa-clip
 more withRockBox but unfortunately it comes to an end. I
 could see that there is aproject to
 port RockBox on a model of the brandAGPTEK. The Agptek
 Roker, but unfortunately it is no longer for sale it is
 notfound anywhere. Is it possible to see with the
 developers fromAGPTEK and Project RockBox the feasibility.
 To bring the RockBox firmer on theAGPTEK
 16GB Bluetooth 4.0 MP3 Speaker with ButtonsTouch, Player.
 Musical Metal for Sport, Volume / Lock
 ButtonIndependent,.Here for
 more info if this is not youhelp. the AGPTEK 16GB Speaker.
 Model: M16s. firmware version. A.M (1)6s.20181121V1.0.. here is the link for the
 firmware page.
 https://www.agptek.com/blog/agptek-m6s-m16s-firmware-update/...
 FAQ:        http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/GeneralFAQ
 Etiquette:  http://www.rockbox.org/mail/etiquette.html