Subject: Re: Agptek Rocker boot strate in to RockBox?

Re: Agptek Rocker boot strate in to RockBox?

From: lagfra via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 13:31:06 +0200

Hi,

you can gather a lot of infos about the device here:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-shenzhen-benjie-bj-t6-agptek-rocker.834797/

Basically any Benjie T6 would suit you well, the main issue is that you have to
update the firmware to version 1.2 BEFORE installing rockbox, but this forum post
provides the necessary instructions:

http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=51653.0

You can purchase it from Aliexpress, Penon-audio, and various international
resellers.

Best,