Subject: rockbox on x3 current build not speaking everything

rockbox on x3 current build not speaking everything

From: David Mehler via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:58:19 -0500

Hello,

I've got Rockbox going on my x3. I am using speech with it. It's not
stating everything.

Whenever I interact with a folder (so far I've noticed it only with
bookmarks) previously when I would delete one in particular rockbox
would then announce the next in line, so say I deleted bookmark1, I
would then hear the previous bookmark2 announced as one, this build
isn't doing that. I've got menus set to on. Here's my configuration:

# .cfg file created by rockbox efacce58eb-201121 - http://www.rockbox.org

volume: -52
roll_off: slow
time format: 12hour