Subject: Some problems with the Rockbox-Utility

Some problems with the Rockbox-Utility

From: tuxic--- via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 12:43:11 +0100

Hi,

I updated my rockbox installation on my Sansa Clip Zip today (I
compile rockbox myself and I am using the RockboxUtility, which
I downloaded precompiled from www.rockbox.org).

In the RockboxUtility I choose "fonts". "themese" and "Gamefile"
to be installed, since I installed rockbox itsself already (and
it boots fine).

But I got some errors:
For the fonts the RockboxUtility says:
    Downloading file rockbox-fonts.zip
    Download-error: Received http-error 404

I disabled "fonts" in the gui and restarted the process.
"Everything" seemed to download fine...but when comparing
the contents of my previous rockbox installation with
the one I had installed yet, it was obvious, that some
files were missing:
...a lot of fonts (obviuously)
...the complete timidity folder
...the complete wolf3d folder