Subject: Re: rockbox on x3 current build not speaking everything

Re: rockbox on x3 current build not speaking everything

From: David Mehler via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 13:23:38 -0500

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm not sure when this broke, I can tell you that it was
working way back when I was using a build with the busted USB, and it
was working prior to my recent upgrade, but I have no idea what
previous build I was running, and can't find out as the sd card that
said preevious build was running on well it died.

I'd definitely like to get this fixed if possible.

Thanks.
Dave.