Subject: error trying to use voice files

error trying to use voice files

From: mk360 via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 16:59:33 -0300

Hi,

I'm trying to use voice files with my rockbox. I created these files
using rockbox utility but when I turn on the player it doesn't speak
anything.

I tried to change the language on the menus, and it says "error loading
voice file" or similar (I use rockbox in spanish) any maner to show logs
or similar to debug the problem? I tried loading the automated English
file too but the same problem occurs.

I'm trying with rockbox stable and dev, in a sansa clipzip player.

Thanks, and excuse my bad english.

Regards,

mk.