Subject: Re: PPA for Rockbox works with Ubuntu 20.04

Re: PPA for Rockbox works with Ubuntu 20.04

From: Benjamin Balder Bach via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 23:25:36 +0200

Dear awesome Rockbox community,

I finally got around to trying out the package (on Ubuntu 20.04) and I'm
happy to report that I succeeded loading Rockbox onto a Sansa Clip+.

You are most welcome to linking to the package, useful as it may be to some.

Have a great weekend!
Ben

--
benjamin balder
open source software developer / activist