Subject: Re: Speech support, specifically in regard to Dx50/dx90

Re: Speech support, specifically in regard to Dx50/dx90

From: Holden McFarland via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 10:59:53 -0500

I did first try going with the last version update. I can go ahead and
try the nightly builds however.
Question; if I cannot get these players to work correctly, would
anyone be interested in me sending them? You can do some playing
around with devices you hadn't ever had the access to, and if we could
figure out why Rockbox isn't working that'd certainly be awesome as
well. All they're doing as long as they're not working properly is
sitting on a dresser collecting dust, and I like to know that my
technology is being used, by someone somewhere, if that makes any
sense.
Thanks and have a good day
Holden