Subject: Re: Setting Date and Time on Xduoo X3 II?

Re: Setting Date and Time on Xduoo X3 II?

From: Matej Golian via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 15:10:14 +0200

Hello Timothy and thank you.
Well if I go to Settings > Time and date > Set time and date, I see
what the current time and date is, but I don't know how to change the
values. The thing is that the 2 buttons that usually change values
when it comes to settings only move between the individual items
(hours, minutes, seconds, day, month and year) here.