Subject: Re: Xduoo X3 no partition found for rockbox

Re: Xduoo X3 no partition found for rockbox

From: Solomon Peachy via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 12:52:37 -0400

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 12:26:15PM -0400, David Mehler via rockbox wrote:
> I put my friend's sd card in my x3, and it fired right up in mine, so
> it's not an issue with the sd card itself or how it is formatted. That
> is bringing me back to the rockbox bootloader install on my friend's
> x3.

There was only ever one (installable) bootloader build for the X3.

Another possibility -- there were two different revisions of the X3
sold; there supposedly was no difference between the two other than the
case labels and the battery, but one never knows.

Do you have a secondary card inserted into either device?

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			      pizza at shaftnet dot org (email&xmpp)
                                      _at_pizza:shaftnet dot org   (matrix)