Subject: Re: Xduoo X3 no partition found for rockbox

Re: Xduoo X3 no partition found for rockbox

From: David Mehler via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 14:48:46 -0400

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I do not have a secondary card in either device.

Should I try a rockbox reinstall on the non-working x3? I've got to
get the battery out as the screws are stripped and it's stuck at the
rockbox loading screen and going no further.

Please keep the suggestions coming and if I need to download anything
else to fix this please let me know.
Thanks.
Dave.