Subject: Re: Xduoo X3 no partition found for rockbox

Re: Xduoo X3 no partition found for rockbox

From: David Mehler via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:00:46 -0400

Hello,

Just did a reinstall of rb with the above indicated rockbox utility
dev build, and it says everything was successful, bootloader install,
rockbox download and install, etc, I selected only the bootloader and
rockbox nothing else. I am however still getting the no partition
found for rockbox message.

Suggestions welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.