Subject: Re: Xduoo X3 no partition found for rockbox

Re: Xduoo X3 no partition found for rockbox

From: David Mehler via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 13:48:46 -0400

Hello,

From the forums I got this:

"The OPTION button in the middle means you have the new version of the
player, the MENU button was on the older versions."

So I decided check my player with a set of eyes, I've got an options
button. I then checked the non-working player, it also has an options
button, I was hoping it didn't which might explain this issue, but it
does.

Still stumped, suggestions still very much welcome.

Thanks.
Dave.