Subject: Re: About X3ii with Rockbox

Re: About X3ii with Rockbox

From: Solomon Peachy via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:31:41 -0400

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 06:15:24PM -0400, mk360 via rockbox wrote:
> I acquired an X3ii player, and trying to follow these
> <https://www.rockbox.org/wiki/XDuooX3ii> instructions, but before start I
> have a question, how can I enable voiced menus on the player? I have a clip+
> and a clip zip too, and with these players I use rutil to create the voice
> files (I'm having some problems now but that is for an other post) but
> considering that I can't use rutil on this case, I don't know clearly how to
> proceed.

On a nightly basis we build voice files for en-gb, en-us, de, fr,
el, it, nl, pl, ru, and sk languages.

Here is the list of daily builds, voice files, and changelogs for the
x3ii:

  https://www.rockbox.org/dl.cgi?bin=xduoox3ii

That said, I believe there is a snapshot build of rbutil posted on the
forums (or maybe the wiki?) that supports the x3ii.

Good luck!

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			      pizza at shaftnet dot org (email&xmpp)
                                      _at_pizza:shaftnet dot org   (matrix)