Subject: Re: xDuoo Nano D3

Re: xDuoo Nano D3

From: fenugrec via rockbox <rockbox_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 02:16:57 +0200

Huh. Haven't received mailing list emails since... forever ago. And now this one right on topic for me;

> Hello John - the 'vortex' version of Rockbox works perfectly with the Xduoo X3 and X3II

I have it on my X3 II, it's mostly fine, but a few quirks - I wouldn't say perfect.

- no bluetooth (maybe a bit out of scope for rockbox, that's fine)
- weird or incomplete support for the line output ?
- weird volume adjustment
- pressing "power" to just turn on the screen stops playback, clears the playlist (!!!) and goes to the home screen. Very annoying.

Just minor gripes, not major complaints.