Subject: download.rockbox.org migrated, git + gerrit next

download.rockbox.org migrated, git + gerrit next

From: Solomon Peachy via rockbox <rockbox_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 12:35:24 -0400

As of a few minutes ago, download.rockbox.org is now being served by a
VPS hosted by Fosshost. I do not anticipate any problems, though until
the rest of the www stuff is moved to the same VPS there will be a
slight window of inconsistency every night while we're syncing up the
latest daily build files (about 2.2GB!)

Meanwhile, gerrit.rockbox.org and git.rockbox.org are next up to be
moved. I'd like to make this happen around noon (US Eastern) on
September 12. Actual downtime will be under 5 minutes, but it may take
upwards of a couple of hours for the DNS changes to fully propagate.

Looking ahead, the next things to move will be the forums, themes, and
translate (all at once) but I'll announce that separately once I get the
php environment working properly. After that I'll turn my attention to
the rest.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			      pizza at shaftnet dot org (email&xmpp)
                                      _at_pizza:shaftnet dot org   (matrix)