Subject: www.rockbox.org migrating Sep 26 _at_12pm US Eastern

www.rockbox.org migrating Sep 26 _at_12pm US Eastern

From: Solomon Peachy via rockbox <rockbox_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 16:59:38 -0400

Sorry about the short notice; I didn't get a chance to send it out sooner.

On the 26th I will transfer most of the remaining the remaining rockbox
infrastructure over to the new VPS. This includes these sites:

 * www.rockbox.org (including the wiki and bugtracker)
 * builds.rockbox.org
 * buildmaster.rockbox.org

Additionally, these backend services will move:

 * Nightly voice & manual generation
 * IRC logbot

These services will not be moving to the VPS:

 * rockbox.org DNS
 * rockbox.org email (both incoming and outgoing)
 * mailing list mail archives

As for what's next, approximately a week after the rockbox stuff has
moved I will physically move the now-former server to a new location.
This will not affect rockbox in any way, except for a brief interruption
in _at_rockbox.org incoming & outgoing email services.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			      pizza at shaftnet dot org (email&xmpp)
                                      _at_pizza:shaftnet dot org   (matrix)