Subject: Re: Rbutil 1.5.1 voice creations problem.

Re: Rbutil 1.5.1 voice creations problem.

From: Matej Golian via rockbox <rockbox_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 10:45:14 +0200

Hi there Alessio,
Did you use the same settings for your TTS voice every time or were
they different for each attempt? I don't know if it helps, but with
the particular TTS voice I use it seems to matter what combination of
settings I use. So maybe try playing around with different speed,
volume and quality settings. In my particular case, for example, if I
leave my TTS speed on 5, voice files get generated correctly, but if I
set the speed to 6, it no longer works. The same goes for the settings
for encoding volume and quality as well. I had to find the sweet spot
where these 3 settings cooperate nicely.