Subject: RE: len0x: apps settings.c,1.310,1.311

RE: len0x: apps settings.c,1.310,1.311

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:55:33 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Anton Oleynikov wrote:

> http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=1712.0

That is about three *users* supporting this move.

> just usability improvement...

Usability if you use and like the feature yes, it certainly is NOT if you
don't use it and aren't used to it. (Like for me.)

IMHO, we must not run ahead and patch things in Rockbox just because there's a
bunch of users in a forum somewhere screaming for it.

Rockbox is made and designed by developers. *We* should discuss and decide on
what to do. And one of the main reasons we started this *dev list is so that
we can bring back the good old mailing list developer discussions.