Subject: Re: len0x: apps settings.c,1.310,1.311

Re: len0x: apps settings.c,1.310,1.311

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:50:59 +0100

Anton Oleynikov wrote:
> I see that you're not working in the software industry.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." --Bertrand Russell

Good move insulting all developers in one shot. I see you are blind as a bat.

The reason you can not listen to "the users" is known to everyone who's ever dealt with more than one: They never agree. For every user wanting a certain change, there is one who protests it. That's why it's up to us developers to think about what we are doing, discuss it, and always have a good reason for changing things. "Someone wanted it" is never a good reason.

--
Björn