Subject: Re: Broken recordings

Re: Broken recordings

From: Paul Collins <paul_at_briny.ondioline.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 13:52:05 +0000

Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de> writes:

> On 11/6/05, Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> PS. For some reason unknown to me, I am not receiving copies of emails I
>> send to the group - so please forgive me if I repeat myself (hopefully now
>> fixed with a new filter on my email client - to save a copy of my outgoing mail)
>
> Isn't it a feature off mailman to NOT send the mail back to the poster ?

It can be disabled by visiting the options page, reachable by going to
the bottom of http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/rockbox-dev and
entering your e-mail address and then your password.

The option title is

        "Receive your own posts to the list?"

about halfway down.

--
Dag vijandelijk luchtschip de huismeester is dood