Subject: RE: amiconn: apps settings.c,1.319,1.320

RE: amiconn: apps settings.c,1.319,1.320

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:29:29 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Anton Oleynikov wrote:

> That was discussed with Linus way before I committed my folder skip patch.
> It was also decided that this option would go away for good once moving to
> the next folder implemented for Archos...

Ok, if Linus approved of this patch then I think the actual fault was that
this change was not communicated to the mailing list.

Rockbox has grown quite big (sloccount reports 211,466 lines of code atm) and
almost no single person have a complete and thorough understanding and control
of all parts of it. This only makes our need for communication bigger, since
it is very easy to oversee what effects some changes will have on other parts
or other types of use.