Subject: Re: Iriver HD

Re: Iriver HD

From: David McIntyre <plughie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:29:52 -0800

The 5th gen iPod (video) supports 44.1KHz recording to WAV and the Apple
lossless encoder. Hard to beat that level of sound quality. I'm waiting for
the line-in adapter, or SPDIF.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7