Subject: Re: x11 sim with colors

Re: x11 sim with colors

From: Greg Haerr <greg_at_censoft.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:26:44 -0700

: I could really use some assistance to make the X11 sim to support colors.
We
: have several targets with color LCDs now, and I hope we'll see even more
of
: them appearing in the future. Having the x11 sim non-functional for these
: targets will hamper development.

I barely have any time either, but can give a code resource and
consulting for anybody with more time: the Microwindows
drivers/scr_x11.c driver has simple code to handle color
in set_color and set_palette.

It's been a while since I've compiled Rockbox: does the
win32 version handle colors now? Is MSVC required?

Regards,

Greg