Subject: patched H300 firmware

patched H300 firmware

From: ian douglas <id_at_w98.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 16:58:18 -0800

Reading through the instructions, it appears that only windows users can
run the utility that patches the H300 firmware to be able to load the
Rockbox code?

Can someone supply me with a v1.28 or 1.29 english (EU i guess?) hex
file so I can test it out and start playing with code to help out with
this project?

Also, the NODO.txt file that exists in the .rockbox folder once unpacked
says "The mp3-decoding hardware cannot decode ogg" - does that mean it
cannot play ogg files, or just that it cannot convert files on the unit
itself?

Thanks, looking forward to finally playing around with the code this
weekend, see if I can help with making some forward progress.
--
Ian Douglas
blogs & photos: http://www.w98.us/