Subject: Re: Iriver iFP port

Re: Iriver iFP port

From: Tomasz Malesinski <tmal_at_mimuw.edu.pl>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:15:24 +0100

I have implemented read only flash disk support and power off support.
Only 256 MB players (that is iFP790) are supported now.

I have not yet tried to run plugins or codecs. The amount of RAM has
to be determined first and memory locations of plugins and codecs in
linker configuration files has to be adjusted accordingly.

I will soon prepare a patch ready to include in CVS.

How is debugging done currently? I tried definining DEBUG, but it
caused compile error in libmad. Does it mean that this mode is not
supported? Or is it supported only on players with hardware codecs?
I would like to implement some debugging facilities in my
emulator. The emulator could write messages to logs in response to
writing to some hardware registers.

--
Tomek Malesinski