Subject: Re: MPeye HTS-150

Re: MPeye HTS-150

From: Tim Schmidt <timschmidt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:44:20 -0500

> The Coldfire BDM interface is a little different, and requires that the
> signals are synchronous to the PSTCLK clock. A wiggler designed for
> MPC8xx or CPU32 won't work.
>
> Check here for a BDM driver that is compatible with the P&E wiggler:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/bdm

Thanks for the info. I'll keep looking. Worst case scenario I'm
taking a few EE classes next semester and I'll see what I can do then
about building my own. I'll also contact MPeye (and hope that someone
there speaks english or can decipher computer-translated korean) and
see if they're willing to cooperate.

If they are, what should I ask them for? The procedure for making a
new firmware image and bootloader information are two big items,
anything else?

--tim