Subject: Re: Recording Menu on H320

Re: Recording Menu on H320

From: Andreas Heinz <rockbox-dev_at_a80.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:20:13 +0100

no sorry you got me wrong.

i mean that the default setting is to start in den recording menu.
let's say you have an empty iriver and install rockbox out of the zip
(this is what i did). then you get an iriver starting in record menu.

after changing your mentioned option my iriver resumes playing after
start again.

bye
Andreas