Subject: Re: Dynamic memory allocation?

Re: Dynamic memory allocation?

From: Tomas <tomas_at_salfischberger.nl>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 02:31:49 +0100

Hi,

There is a plugin buffer in which you can allocate the memory you need.
I needed some form of malloc() once, in /apps/plugins/dict.c (see here:
http://www.rockbox.org/viewcvs.cgi/apps/plugins/dict.c?rev=1.7&view=markup
).

So I wrote a very simple function called pl_malloc() there... maybe you
can use that. It doesn't do free(), but if you need that you can always
try to code it.

Tomas