Subject: Re: A-B Repeat for SWCODEC platforms

Re: A-B Repeat for SWCODEC platforms

From: Brandon Low <lostlogic_at_lostlogicx.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:29:52 -0600

New version posted to patch tracker with both feature sets. The mode is
activated by the single button press, once activated, as long as either
marker remains set, the dual button presses are active to move the
markers.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1399036&group_id=44306&atid=439120

Brandon