Subject: Re: Status of some ports to new targets

Re: Status of some ports to new targets

From: Kaggen <kaggen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 01:01:58 +0100

(disclaimer
    I already mentioned this on the IRC-channel and I don't have any
    knowledge why sound isn't done, but since it was mentioned;)

I've written a functional driver for the WM8750L codec (could be
100% compatible to ipod's wolfson codec) but for a coldfire based
player, and using a rather strange setup.

http://www-und.ida.liu.se/~andka019/rockbox/

It's based on the uda1380-code, probably the most useful stuff is
the complete register mapping in the header file (that was fun to
write...).

Hope it can be of use.

Regards,
Anders