Subject: Re: Status of some ports to new targets

Re: Status of some ports to new targets

From: Tim Schmidt <timschmidt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:22:53 -0500

On 2/4/06, Kaggen <kaggen_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I've written a functional driver for the WM8750L codec (could be
> 100% compatible to ipod's wolfson codec) but for a coldfire based
> player, and using a rather strange setup.
>
> http://www-und.ida.liu.se/~andka019/rockbox/
>
> It's based on the uda1380-code, probably the most useful stuff is
> the complete register mapping in the header file (that was fun to
> write...).

The wolfson codec (WM8750) is the noe used by the MPeye HTS-150...
and the 150 is coldfire based. I've linked to your page from my wiki
and grabbed a copy of your code, hope you don't mind. I don't have a
lot of spare time around here, but every once in a while I get to work
on this stuff. Hopefully something will come out of it eventually
(the HTS-150's default firmware is aweful).

--tim