Subject: Re: Status of some ports to new targets

Re: Status of some ports to new targets

From: Kaggen <kaggen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:38:10 +0100

Ah, that's great, the files should be available at least until summer on
that server. I also uploaded pcm_playback.c, since it has some minor
changes that may be of use.

I just thought I'd comment on the current configuration though, the
wolfson codec has the capability of running as master of the I2S bus
and run on a 12/24 MHz clock and is configured as such. (This saves
the trouble of using several oscillators for USB/audio when designing
hardware).

This might not be the case for any other wolfson application, but I would
be glad to further comment on the configuration should anyone wish so.

Regards,
Anders