Subject: Re: my radio patch

Re: my radio patch

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:01:52 +0200

Could we apply an older patch first that enables the user to have
multipreset support (fmr)?
There is already an updated patch on the tracker.

It changes some parts of the radio.c (and a bit into filetree.c (and some
other files)to integrate the fileformat). Except the multipreset functions
(load, save, clear preset lists) it will now save preset lists chnages only
on radio exit. That way we can avoid many redundant writes to the disk.

Only uggly thing that remains is the appearance of the .fmr filetype on the
browser. My thought on this was to let the user choose the fmr file (and if
not on the default fmr files folder) then temporarily load the preset
(keeping the last configuratio) and load the radio screen.

Currently (as some devs suggested back then) an fmr file will be shown in
the browser but if the user selects it, it will do nothing. (though normal
behaviour on radio screen)

What's your thought on this?