Subject: Re: my radio patch

Re: my radio patch

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:18:24 +1100

ok, well.. we can either add a menu for the different freq ranges, ot
make em user choosable or something.. minor thing

anyway.. i now have the current wps code working 100% with the radio
with really minor changes. (well.. actuall it still needs work.. but
it draws everything corectly)
1 thing i had to add to the code was a new tag so items can be set to
be shown or not depending on which screen is being drawn, i tihnk it
finally works fine..

now i need some suggestions... because im using a fake id3 struct for
the info (and so wps's dont need to be changed at all) i need to
figure outthe best way to put the info i have from the radio into the
id3 info.. so ye.. here is what can be shown, any suggestions on the
best fields for each one would be good...

frequency, wheather the radio is tuned or not, stereo, preset number,
preset name, radio mode and radio status

and now im going to bed