Subject: Re: Multifont, glyph/font cache

Re: Multifont, glyph/font cache

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:42:48 -0600

I wasn't trying to say "Don't do multiple fonts on different screens" or
anything. That's the only aspect of this I personally would be interested
in, I was just saying that the *most* talk I've seen of multiple fonts has
been from WPS designers who show pictures of Artist in bigger text and Album
in littler text and ask "Why can't I do this?" I also realize that's by no
means a trivial thing, but rather felt that it might be best that this
idea's kept in mind so that even if it's not worked on here, at least
hopefully nothing that makes it harder goes in if possible.