Subject: Re: Problems building iPod Video Sim

Re: Problems building iPod Video Sim

From: Dave Chapman <dave_at_dchapman.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:21:01 +0000

Dan Everton wrote:
> Mark Bright wrote:
>
>> Another simple question....
>>
>> Are the up/down keys supposed to be upside down in the iPod sims?
>>
>> The H140/340 8=up 2=down, the iPod Video 8=down 2=up
>>
>> Mark
>
> I don't have a good reason for that. I only ported the button mappings
> from the Win32 sim to the SDL one. Maybe it's something that should be
> changed.

No, there is no reason for that, I can only assume that it comes from
the fact that the keys are actually "forward scroll" and "backward
scroll" - not up and down.

But yes, it would make sense for down (i.e. 2) to be the forward scroll,
and up (i.e. 8) to be the backwards scroll.

Feel free to fix. :)

Thanks,

Dave.