Subject: SDL Compilation

SDL Compilation

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 02:18:26 +0000

Hi all,

In continuation of a long boring set of reasons, I recently posted
this question on the user-group ...

If I can get The DevKit to build the SDL sim for one player [eg.
Recorder v1 2MB] can I be sure that the sim will build for ALL
players, or do players use a different sub-set of SDL features
depending on the unit in question?

Does anybody _here_ know the answer to this?

The background is that The DevKit is a streamlined Cygwin install
tailored for Rockbox developers, so if (for example) one sim used
LISTBOXES and another didn't ...I would need to inlude LISTBOXES.c
[or such] ...BUT I _could_ miss it if I only did a test compile with
the sim which DIDN'T use LISTBOXES. I so hope that makes sense!

Thanks in advance.

BC