Subject: Re: Signing off.

Re: Signing off.

From: Philip Stark <dungeon_master_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:58:46 +0100

Oh come on... I meant fake names like john miller I think it is a
stupid solution as well, but I just thought of something to leave a
backdoor open for paranoid developers.

And I didn't meant
>> (snip) which doesn't have to be a bad thing...

because that sounds as I think this way, which I don't..

I could formulate the above better in this way: "which is not a bad
thing"

that suits it better

regards
Philip Stark