Subject: Ipod nano batery error

Ipod nano batery error

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:18:17 +0100

Hello All,

As of last Friday my ipod nano produces a battery failure after it gets
disconnected from the pc without eject. After that I need to do a reset
(middle + menu button) for it to come alive again.

I got a bid scared at first because I got a colleague to try rockbox on
her nano and this happened the first time she tried it out ;-)

Steps I did to reproduce this:

1: Turn it on and rockbox loads
2: plug in the cable, drive shows up and can be mounted.
3: Remove the cable but I did not eject it first.

After this I get a screen with a battery and a ! mark.

This only happens with builds after the 2006-03-09.

If you need more info please let me know.

Sander

PS: I hope the dev list is the correct list to report these "bugs". Or
do you want me to report it on the new bug tracker?