Subject: Re: Ipod nano batery error

Re: Ipod nano batery error

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:56:02 +0100

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 21:32 +0100, Thom Johansen wrote:
> Sander Sweers wrote:
>
> >Hello All,
> >
> >As of last Friday my ipod nano produces a battery failure after it gets
> >disconnected from the pc without eject. After that I need to do a reset
> >(middle + menu button) for it to come alive again.
> >

> This happens to me all the time when developing, and seems to
> be fairly harmless (at least my Nano is working perfectly after
> having this happen zillions of times). It is annoying, though.
>
> Thom

Ah, just noticed it with the build from Friday but I just got it with
earlier builds too. Strange thing is, it does not happen everytime..

Also the Apple firmware seems to handle it just fine, could it be only
when the unit is that special usb rescue mode rockbox puts the nano in?

Anyway, sorry for the noise on the list and thanks for reassuring me :-)

Sander