Subject: Re: Signing off.

Re: Signing off.

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:11:25 +0100

Bluechip wrote:
> Is that why Linus' name has been removed from internic's database?

I have never been in the internic database, to my knowledge. If you are
referring to rockbox.org, it is registered by Jeff Hill, not me. If you
mean haxx.se, it is registered by me, and my name is still in the nic.se
database. I just checked.

> Indeed, Bejeweled was the one that leapt out at me. But as you also
> have focussed on this, I guess I have been misinformed (by a Nokia games
> coder at Vodafone) that Popcap own the trademark on the name.

Yes, you are correct. We need to find a new name for that, as we
discussed yesterday in IRC.

Linus