Subject: Re: asteroids

Re: asteroids

From: Frederic Devernay <frederic.devernay_at_m4x.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:19:02 +0100

For those interested in the real game, I also have a version that runs the
original ROM, using static binary translation. It has nice features (zoom the
screen to see those unreadable high scores, automatic high scores and state save).

However, it needs the original ROMs to compile (not only to run as with pacbox),
so it probably won't ever be distributed in rockbox.

See http://devernay.free.fr/hacks/ for details

fred