Subject: Re: asteroids

Re: asteroids

From: mathew holton <mathew.holton_at_zirconsoftware.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:34:56 +0000

yeah, it was you who gave me the idea to re-implement it!
You told me yours was unplayable on the Archos and I figured the Rockbox
Powers That Be wouldn't accept something that required roms so I thought
i'd give it a crack...

I really wanted to try yours but couldn't find the roms...

Does Pacbox work on the Archos machines?