Subject: Re: A Devcon 2006 Story

Re: A Devcon 2006 Story

From: Christoph Niedeggen <Niedeggen_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:58:41 +0100

Hi Devcon participants,

it's nice to hear that you had a great time at the Devcon 2006! At least
we could watch this event on the webcam (and see what we missed!)

Daniel wrote that you might do some kind of summary of all the talks of
the agenda items and publish it. That would be really interesting to
read to the rest of us!!

> we also managed to discuss and deal with _all_ items on the agenda, and
> most of them with a great and at least in my view satisfactory outcome.

I'm especially interested in the first topic on the agenda for the
Archos: "PCM codec, recording framewalker, perhaps playback framewalker,
late bitswap"

What's the outcome for this? Can we hope for an implementation of the
PCM codec in the next future?

Thanks for your effort and commitment,
Christoph