Subject: Re: VMWare Environment

Re: VMWare Environment

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 02:45:14 +0200

I will advice you to wait for the new VMware image that is being set up.
(Though of course you can do your work with this until it is updated.)

The new VMware image will contain all needed packages for the firmware,
simulator and manual, plus, a light KDE enviroment and VMware tools
preinstalled. More details on the wiki page.

I will definitely hold my breath for it because I think it will be great to
use. Let's see what the author will do...