Subject: RE: VMWare Environment

RE: VMWare Environment

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 08:15:25 +0100

> 2. run configure as 'configure --cache'
I am assuming that means '../tool/configure --cache' To prepare the make
file to use the cache?

Did that and my refresh script that updates CVS and does a make + make zip
now completes in under 10 seconds!! - when there has only been a small
change made in the source - obviously!!

Now, is there some way to speed up the manual :-) 40 seconds is starting to
feel like a long time...

Thanks

Mark