Subject: Continus button use causes playback gaps.

Continus button use causes playback gaps.

From: gl <gl_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:46:11 +0100

While we're talking playback fixes, another thing that's been bugging me is
that persistent button use (such as holding 'down' to scroll a filename
list) causes gaps in playback on my H140. Without having studied the button
code, presumably the button thread isn't yielding enough CPU to the playback
engine.

I also note that buttons events are queued up in some places where it would
be better not to. For example, when traversing menus.
--
gl