Subject: Re: Problem with SIM on Gentoo

Re: Problem with SIM on Gentoo

From: Steve Garcia <sgarcia_at_bak.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:59:16 -0800

OK, maybe it just doesn't like my laptop. It seem to work fine on the
desktop machine -- which is an AMD64, go figure.

New question. Is the UI Simulator *only* a simulator for the UI? Does
that mean that file manipulation, etc. is not simulated? I tried
creating a root playlist (after copying a few albums into the archos
directory) and it created a file, but it's a zero length file. Is that
by design or do I still have some issues with my build?